Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New school year... new challenge :)

Miss V is happy to announce that she will be the new (and only) Spanish teacher at Saint Michael School in North Andover, MA.  I'll be teaching grades 1-8.  I have the freedom to do my own curriculum with the little ones (1-5).  Even though I will be following a book for grades 6-8; I can teach it my own way.

I have so many ideas for the curriculum: Power Point presentation, movie weeks, facts homework, games, craft, "My Spanish" playlist, and much, MUCH more...

I'm very excited and truly grateful for this amazing teaching opportunity!

Gracias :)

Miss V.

"The views expressed on this website are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Archdiocese of Boston or Saint Michael School"

No comments:

Post a Comment